How to Add a New Environment
If a website has a stage or any other additional environments, you can add the environment in WatchTowerHQ for one-click access. The URL is all that's needed to get started.
Adding a New Environment
- If you'd like to add an environment for an existing website, click on Websites in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. Then click on the pencil icon on the top right corner of the desired website.
- Click on the "+ Add Environment" button and type in the URL of the environment you would like to add.
- Make sure to name your environment something that will help to distinguish it from the production/main site.
- You can use the description space to include any important notes about the environment.
- Once done, you can click "Add Website" at the bottom of the pop-up or "Save Changes" if updating an existing site.