How to Send Audit & Update Reports and Export Settings
WatchTowerHQ enables you to perform bulk actions on multiple websites at once - including sending website audits, update reports, and even exporting your settings.
Send Audit & Update Reports or Download Settings Export
- On the Websites page, click on the "Bulk Actions" button.
- A menu should appear with three black buttons: "Audit Report", "Update Report", and "Settings Export".
- Notice the white checkbox that appears at the top of each website's box; you can check each individual site that you'd like to receive a report on or you can check "Select All". You can't send a report unless you have selected at least one website.
- If you'd like to filter your sites, you can use the dropdown menu (set as "Name" by default) and select a parameter. Then, type in the corresponding name, company, or other input to narrow down your results.
- Once all desired sites are selected, you can click on one of "Audit Report" or "Update Report" to receive a report in your email or "Settings Export" to download your WatchTowerHQ account settings information.
Note: The Audit Report and Update Report will be exported by email, however, Settings Export is only available as a download.