How to Create Website Tags
Tags allow you to customize the way you group your websites. These can come in handy when filtering your search results for a particular website (or group of sites).
Creating Website Tags
- Click on your user icon in the top right corner. The Settings dropdown menu will appear, then click on "Settings".
- On the Website Tags tab, click on the "+ Add new website tag" button.
- Name your tag and select a color you would like to identify it by.
- Decide whether or not you'd like this tag to be hidden. Setting a tag as "hidden" will allow you to hide websites that are labeled with this tag.
- When done, click "Add Tag" to save and begin using this tag.