Each of the items in the WatchTowerHQ dashboard have associated notifications that can be tailored to the needs of your organization.
- On the Websites page, click on the desired website
- Once there, click the "Other Actions" button. A dropdown menu should appear; select "Notification Settings"
Notifications Settings Overview
- Name: Indicates the name of the feature
- Comparison: Compares a previous condition of a particular feature (e.g., Comments Count) with a customizable condition (e.g., "If the number of comments have increased by 20, send a notification")
- Trigger Value: A metric that determines what needs to occur for a notification to be executed; used in conjunction with comparison
- Via Email: When set to "On", sends a notification by email to the account owner
- Dashboard: When set to "On", displays a notification in the WatchTowerHQ dashboard
- Via Zapier: If you have set up a Zapier integration (for instance, with Slack), then this will allow a notification to be sent through your desired method.
- Additional Emails: Fill in the space with any email accounts that you'd like to notify in addition to the account owner, this may be a client or an employee who doesn't currently receive notifications.
Example of Notification Setup
- Taking a look at Desktop Speed Score, we can set the Trigger Value to "40"
- After we fill in the space with "40", we can set Via Email and Dashboard to "On"
- Now, we will receive a notification by email and on the WatchTowerHQ dashboard each time the Desktop Speed Score is below 40