How to Create a New User
Creating user accounts can improve your workflow and make it easier to collaborate with teammates and clients.
Creating a new account with User Roles
- Click on the "Add New User" button to create a new user.
- Fill out the user's Role, Name, and Email. You can also Assign Customers, if you would like the user to have access to certain websites (click All to allow access to all websites).
- Select the "Invite User" box to give the user the ability to set their own password. Otherwise, you can set the password now and the user can change this later.
- Once done, click the "Add User" button.
Do you have questions about user permissions? Check out our guide on how to manage user permissions How to Manage User Permissions. For an overview on user permissions click User Permissions Overview.
Cloning an existing account
Cloning allows you to create a new user that has identical permissions settings as an existing user.
- Instead of clicking the "Add new user" button, click "Clone".
- Confirm that you'd like to clone the selected user account.
- A create new account form will appear but with the user role populated from the existing account that you cloned.
- Follow the steps as shown in the "Creating a new account with User Roles" section and click "Add User" once complete.