How to Create a Custom User Role
In addition to the WatchTowerHQ preconfigured roles (Admin, Client, Developer), you can also create your own custom user roles. This gives you the ability to control each aspect of a user's access to your dashboard.
Creating a New Role
- Click on your profile image. If no image is set, this will be the initials of your first and last name. Then select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- Once in the Settings, navigate to the Roles tab.
- Next, click on "Add New Role". A form should appear with user role information.
- Give the role a name and begin selecting permissions for the new role. Remember that these permissions will be given to all users who are assigned this role.
- Click "Add Role" when you're finished selecting permissions.
For a better understanding of the user role permissions, check out User Permissions Overview.